Management System (IBMS)
Today, buildings account for almost 40% of the entire planet’s energy consumption. As living and breathing structures with complex systems and logistical intricacies, every building requires an advanced and integrated Building Management System (BMS) in order to operate efficiently and effortlessly.
This service includes Controlling, Monitoring, Optimizing and Reporting the building’s facilities, mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment for comfort, safety, and efficiency.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) System
- Electric power control system
- Fire alarm system, Lifts, elevators etc.,
- Magnetic card and Access control system.
- Closed Circuit Security System (CCTV)
- Public Addressable System (PA)
- Remote alarm management of alarms and events. Alarm and events messages can be distributed in a variety of different forms, including fax messages, email, printed output, in Web pages over the Internet, or in WAP or text messages to mobile phones. Once delivered, alarms can be acknowledged and alarm messages accepted/refused remotely.